What to expect in a session:
– You will be asked to lie on a massage table on your back, with pillows under your knees.
– Please wear comfortable, form fitting clothing that will not slip around when a magnet is placed on your body.
– It is important that you bring clean, form fitting closed toed shoes that tie. Ex. Running shoes, tennis shoes, converse shoes. No flip flops, sandals, or heels etc. Part of this treatment requires checking for a leg length discrepancy (a shortening of one leg compared to the other) and therefore shoes must fit snuggly.
– Treatment consists of a full body scan where the practitioner places a negative magnet on specific points on the body, looking for invasive pathogenic microorganisms, dysfunction, or trauma. When found, the body will react with a slight shortening of the leg. To correct the distorted pH and depolarize the affected area, a magnet of opposite polarity will be placed on a corresponding point. The practitioner will then check the legs again to see if the leg discrepancy has been corrected. If so, both magnets will remain on the body for at least 10 minutes.
– On average, a full-body scan for anyone aged 12 or older, takes 1 hour. For children ages 6 and under, it is approximately 30 minutes.
– The number of sessions necessary to achieve full healing will depend on many factors: the kind of illness, how severe it is, and the client’s response to treatment. No two people react in exactly the same way to any specific disease. There are many factors such as age, lifestyle, build, metabolism, nutritional state, mental state, toxic burden, immune system function, length of time sick, damage already done, and medication side-effects.
– On average, a client will require 2 to 3 sessions, but will benefit from monthly to quarterly treatments to prevent future issues and keep the immune system strong.
– Ages 1-10: $150
– Ages 11 and Up: $200
Cash or check preferred. Checks can be made to Anastasis.
Please call or text (727) 265-1177 to book your appointment. Please note there is approximately a 2 month waiting period.
The practitioner is not a medical doctor, and does not give medical diagnosis, medical advice, or provide care. It is recommended to see a medical doctor for follow-up, & Biomagnetic Therapy should be viewed as additional therapy to medical care provided by a medical doctor. Biomagnetic Therapy is not a substitute for a physician’s consultation, evaluation, or treatment.