What is Biomagnetic Therapy?
Biomagnetic Therapy (BMT) is a scientific & therapeutic approach to wellness which is compatible with other traditional or alternative treatments. Simply put, this therapy clears unwanted pathogens (viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi) from the body by balancing the pH. A wide range of illnesses and conditions are associated with alterations in the pH level in internal organs due to dysfunction, toxic overload, and the presence of pathogens. Biomagnetic Pair Therapy identifies the specific points in the body that house pathogens which distort pH. Applying a magnetic pair (one positive and one negative of at least 1000 gauss intensity or higher) to a specific area where a condition or pathogen has been identified encourages a neutral pH state, reducing the reproduction and growth of pathogens, and helps to remove them. Cells become healthy and the body is able to heal itself.
Biomagnetic Pair Therapy addresses the cause of the problem, not just the symptom, and is effective in treating sickness and disease that has already begun. However, it is also a preventative therapy. Many diseases and conditions result when a specific group of pathogens work together to cause disease. Regular treatments will address alterations of the pH and depolarize affected tissue. Illness cannot develop with a balanced pH level.
Biomagnetic Pair Therapy was discovered in 1988 by Dr. Goiz Duran in Mexico City. The first Biomagnetic pair was discovered by Dr. Richard Broeringmeyer, Chief Medical Officer of NASA in the 1980’s and prominent scientist. Dr. Broeringmeyer passed his knowledge on to Dr. Goiz, and it was Dr. Goiz that continued the important work of researching and discovering new Biomagnetic pairs. He has taught Biomagnetic Pair Therapy for over 30 years, and continues to research and work to disseminate his knowledge to the world.
What Diseases and Conditions Can It Treat?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Kidney infection & cystitis
Chronic muscle & joint pain
Epstein Barr virus
And many, many more…
Are there any contraindications?
Caution is taken with implanted pacemakers, or any internal battery-operated device. Magnets will not be placed near them in order to preserve their batteries.
People who are undergoing chemotherapy or radiation treatments, or have done so recently, are not able to receive this therapy. If two years have passed, it is up to the discretion of the practitioner as to whether the client is a good candidate for treatment.
Why get BMT Treatment?
– Many acute and chronic conditions can be successfully treated.
– It relieves soreness, pain, and swelling by reducing inflammation which is associated with illness & injury.
– It restores energy as it removes pathogens and restores functions of tissues, leading to the rehabilitation of organ functions.
– It can prevent the development of illness from low grade infection, such as cancer.
– It prevents a host of illnesses before they manifest, and reduces inflammation.
– It is non-invasive and highly effective.
– It is painless and involves no pills, shots, or needles.
– It causes no side effects beyond the natural reactions potentially caused by detox.
What to expect in a session:
– You will be asked to lie on a massage table on your back, with pillows under your knees.
– Please wear comfortable, form fitting clothing that will not slip around when a magnet is placed on your body.
– It is important that you bring clean, form fitting closed toed shoes that tie. Ex. Running shoes, tennis shoes, converse shoes. No flip flops, sandals, or heels etc. Part of this treatment requires checking for a leg length discrepancy (a shortening of one leg compared to the other) and therefore shoes must fit snuggly.
– Treatment consists of a full body scan where the practitioner places a negative magnet on specific points on the body, looking for invasive pathogenic microorganisms, dysfunction, or trauma. When found, the body will react with a slight shortening of the leg. To correct the distorted pH and depolarize the affected area, a magnet of opposite polarity will be placed on a corresponding point. The practitioner will then check the legs again to see if the leg discrepancy has been corrected. If so, both magnets will remain on the body for at least 10 minutes.
– On average, a full-body scan for anyone aged 12 or older, takes 1 hour. For children ages 6 and under, it is approximately 30 minutes.
– The number of sessions necessary to achieve full healing will depend on many factors: the kind of illness, how severe it is, and the client’s response to treatment. No two people react in exactly the same way to any specific disease. There are many factors such as age, lifestyle, build, metabolism, nutritional state, mental state, toxic burden, immune system function, length of time sick, damage already done, and medication side-effects.
– On average, a client will require 2 to 3 sessions, but will benefit from monthly to quarterly treatments to prevent future issues and keep the immune system strong.
– Ages 1-10: $150
– Ages 11 and Up: $200
Cash or check preferred. Checks can be made to Anastasis.
Please call or text (727) 265-1177 to book your appointment. Please note there is approximately a 2 month waiting period.
The practitioner is not a medical doctor, and does not give medical diagnosis, medical advice, or provide care. It is recommended to see a medical doctor for follow-up, & Biomagnetic Therapy should be viewed as additional therapy to medical care provided by a medical doctor. Biomagnetic Therapy is not a substitute for a physician’s consultation, evaluation, or treatment.